Returning for it’s second year, The Los Angeles Coffee Festival will be in town on November 8th, 2019 through November 10th, 2019!
If you attended last year, you’ll be happy to know they are commited to bring an even bigger and better exerience then their successful event last year!
For returning, or first time attendees, this event will feature local food, cocktails, live music, art,
film, and of course COFFEE!
Currently confirmed coffee vendors are:
Festival features include at this event are:
Coffee Masters USA competition
- 16 baristas will compete head to head, showing off skill and range, to take home the title!
- The return of this event will have chefs presenting innovative ideas, demonstrations, workshops, and talks from Los Angeles culinary legends.
Latte Art Live
- Showcasing skilled artists, but also allowing attendees to learn how to make their own Latte art.
The Innovation Zone
- Vendors from brands and small businesses will show off the coolest and newest items in the coffee-scape!
Street Food Market
- Looking to eat, well this street market will offer foods of verying types to meet the meat eaters, all the way to the vegan!
If your purchase a single day regular ticket online, you can get it for $27, and $35 on the day. The single day VIP tickets are $50 online, and $70 on the day. The VIP ticket includes a limited edition tote bag, a coffee cocktail token, and priority access to the event. The Super VIP is $105 online, and $125 which includes all days accesss and two coffee cocktail tokens instead of just one. Additional Coffee Cocktail tokens can be purchased for $12 each, but must be bought prior to the event.
Tickets are on sale now, and can be picked up Here!
10% of profits from this event will be donated to Project Waterfall, which focuses on water quality in coffee growing regions all over the world. Project Waterfall has raised over $1.5 million over the last eight years, and brought clean water over 37,000 people in seven countries. You can find out more about their program Here!
Magic Box @ The Reef
1933 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007